Little girls hanging at the spa for a birthday party is one of the cutest things you will ever see. If it’s a spa that caters to children that is even better. This year my baby let me plan her party so I booked Glitzy Pritzy spa and they had a blast.
I’ll share more on the party later, but this is the goodie bag that I made for her guests. It was the perfect addition to a fabulous girly party.
I wanted the goodie bag to do three things:
- Encourage creativity (because girls should always remember it’s okay to like mani/pedis, but their minds count so much more).
- Give them a little glitz to take home.
- Have something sweet …because girls are sugar & spice and everything nice, :-).
Here are the supplies for this Girls Spa Birthday Party Goodie Bag:
- favor bags
- gift tissue paper
- journals or notebooks
- mechanical pencils
- kids’ nail polish
- candy ( I did two wrapped candies and one lollipop)
- thank you note from birthday girl
Assembly was very easy.
First I attached the thank you note to the inside cover of the journal with a foam sticker.
Next, I cut the tissue paper in half to help it fit better in the bags. Then I took one piece of tissue paper and used it to wrap one journal, pencil, nail polish and candy pack. This was placed in the bag.
There are lots of other things you can add to your spa party favor bag. Some ideas are:
- flip flops (for extra oomph you can add a small pack of ribbons and stickers and let the girls decorate their pair)
- toe separators
- kid-friendly toiletries like Disney-inspired lotions and creams
- lip balm
- sleep mask
- nail stickers
Good luck with your party!